Monday 24 August 2009

Mountain Biking

At school for one of my modules I am doing Mountain Biking. It's really fun and each week we go to different places. Also at school for my technology this term I am learning to sew. Next tech will be cooking. I enjoy the cooking, cause not only do you get to eat the end result but it's quick and easy dishes. Last week we had our winter tournament. Some schools were local and some we billeted. I didn't do anything this year. As it's winter at the moment we have all had colds so can't wait for the summer months.

2 comments:

Moturoa said...

I used to love the cooking as well. Gosh going for a bike ride in school time sounds like a fun thing to do.

Allanah K

Greg Stevens said...

Technology is cooking? Holy smokes! We call cooking and sewing classes "Home Economics" here in the US. Too bad we don't get mountain biking classes.